About this role
- Provide daily, hands-on support to engineers, assembly and test technicians through root cause and problem solving methods
- Improve existing manufacturing processes and equipment
- Develop and maintain work instructions, process control procedures and operating procedures.
- Support introduction of new products onto the production floor, ensuring manufacturing readiness (Product Industrialization \ NPI \ PDLM
- Work closely with product development teams to ensure products are designed for manufacturability, Assembly and Test (DfMAT)
- Create and review ECR\ECOs, and support implementation and phase in of product changes through Agile and SAP systems
- Establish appropriate methods, tools, equipment, etc. required to produce products in keeping with the Quality Management System and related stands (ISO 13485, MDSAP and GMP)
- Conduct time studies and establish labor standards for products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven, strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build highly effective teams.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment, gaining consensus and cooperation.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and on tight time lines.
- Continuous improvement driven.
- Previous experience with lean manufacturing principles and cellular based manufacturing.
- RF \ Electro\Mechanical experience preferred
- BS degree in Engineering. Preference is for Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Bio-Medical degreed professional
- 3-5+ years previous experience in a regulated electro-mechanical manufacturing environment (Medical Device, Aerospace, Military)
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB247158
- Location: Gainsville
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Health Care
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Engineer - Florida
Confirmation sent to