About this role
- The Manufacturing Engineer establishes and directs manufacturing practices, processes, procedures, facilities, tools and identifies capex for Product NPI (new product introductions) and Production.
- This position utilizes *lean manufacturing* principles to minimize inventory, maximize throughput, and optimize facility and equipment utilization.
- RF-Experienced is ideal
- Electrical or Electronics engineering experience preferred
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB247163
- Location: Gainsville
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Health Care
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Florida
Confirmation sent to