About this role
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Resources industry, Brunel are seeking a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic – who is a resident of South Australia for an urgent contract requirement; FIFO from Adelaide to Moomba SA. It is preferred that suitable candidates will be available to commence at short notice.
- This contract will be on a 3 weeks on / 2 weeks off requirement – FIFO form Adelaide to Moomba
- Previous experience with pressure pumping equipment is preferred
- Well versed in diesel engines, transmissions, heavy trucks (i.e. Kenworth, Western Star)
- Hands on experience with hydraulics and pneumatic systems
- This position is open to candidates who reside in South Australia
- Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology or Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Engine Technology
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years Heavy Diesel Mechanical experience
- Valid National Police Clearance
- Interested candidates must have Australian Full Working Rights
- This is an excellent opportunity for relevant candidates residing in South Australia who wish to work FIFO within their state
- Offering an attractive rate and great work life balance
Should you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role – Please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button or contact Mandy Hobbs via firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph: (08) 9429 5676.
Brunel values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and minority group candidates.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth