About this role
- Promote Incident Free safety culture program and participate actively in all HSE campaigns launched by COMPANY and MP;
- Participate to Packages Meeting when required;
- Provide support to Packages and Head Of HSE in Call For Tender process;
- Review Pre-Qualification Dossier and reply to Technical Clarifications from bidders;
- Organize and assist in HSE audit for qualification or baseline and follow-up if required;
- Participate to HSE team recruitment and anticipate needs of resources;
- Provide support and guidance to HSE Superintendent to ensure proper application of COMPANY Standards, Guidelines and use of approved Templates (HSE Inspections, Dashboard for reporting, etc);
- Provide support to COMPANY HSE superintendent in the deployment of COMPANY HSE plan at CONTRACTOR yard location (Emergency Response, Incident Reporting, HSE KPI reporting, etc);
- Ensure CONTRACTOR HSE Procedure and documents are issued on time and in line with COMPANY standards;
- Provide support and participate when required to Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment with CONTRACTORS;
- Provide Guidance to CONTRACTORS on Contract requirements and COMPANY standards;
- Review and comment CONTRACTORS documents on PRODOM;
- Consolidate HSE reporting from Sites and report to Head of HSE.;
- Steer when necessary with CONTRACTORS to ensure compliance to HSE Objectives;
- Participate when required to Incident investigation with CONTRACTOR;
- Monitor the implementation of actions following analysis of accidents, incidents, audits and inspections;
- Compile lessons learnt and issue SFN when necessary;
- Ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects are considered during project works performance;
- Assist Head of HSE in the preparation of Offshore phase, provide support to CONTRACTORS to ensure all necessary trainings, documents, certifications, etc are ready on time for the campaign;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the hierarchy
• Previous experience in Team managing, reporting consolidation, support function;• Familiar with TOTAL SA General Specifications.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jervis Jimmy Dey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Jervis Jimmy Dey
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha