About this role
- Works in close coordination with NWC Corporate IT Department and all other Directors and Managers of the Cluster;
- Responsible for the definition, development, implementation, maintenance and support of all the ICT systems of the Cluster;
- Prepares and implement the ICT Strategy for the Cluster, in close coordination with NWC’s Corporate IT Department;
- Manages the tasks of the ICT team including organizing and allocating of duties to staff;
- Supports the Performance Director in the development and monitoring of the Performance Monitoring System;
- Prepares the ICT Policy Statements, procedures and reports, including data security, data back-ups, etc.;
- Performs regular checks and audits of systems, network and data security;
- Acts as the support for the implementation of ERP systems of NWC;
- Tracks and maintains hardware and software inventories. Performs researches and evaluates emerging technologies, hardware, and software;
- Oversees and determines timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages;
- Prepares the Annual Service Delivery Plans with the support of the Performance Director;
- Supports the Performance Director in the definition and preparation of the Data and Records Management and Protocol;
- Supports the Customer Services Director in the management, establishment, commissioning and resourcing of the CRM system roll out to ensure continuity of the Customer Service Centers;
- Supports the Asset Management team and O&M Directors and Managers in the preparation of the SCADA Strategy, CCMS & GIS registries/updates and O&M Reports;
- Reviews staff capacity and supports the HR Director in the preparation of the ICT Training and Development Program;
- Provides on-the-job ICT training to local cluster staff in coordination with the HR Director.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha