About this role
About this role
Brunel has a great opportunity to support our client who is a world leader in developing innovative products and solutions that enhance animal health.
They are in full growth mode and are seeking an Pet Health Inside Sales Representative for a ongoing contract opportunity. This role reports into the District Sales Manager.
Overview of the role:
- You will provide support to the field sales team during periods of territory vacancy, support tasks that drive sales force efficiency, and maximize clinic penetration and achieve sales goals for targeted accounts within an assigned geography. Through account management, partnerships with field sales reps, and attendance at key meetings or conferences, the candidate will drive established Sales and Marketing strategies to increase sales and product placement, either in support of territory vacancy(s) or inside sales targeted accounts.
The incumbents development and exposure to the business is in line with the ultimate need to build a robust succession bench for field sales.
Complete assigned training program around customer facing skills, business acumen, and competitor products, and disease state.
- Achieve sales results and clinic penetration goals for Pet Health Business (PH) products within assigned inside sales accounts.
- In collaboration with direct supervisor and appropriate District Manager, develop a plan to support new and existing business opportunities, with the appropriate follow-up with Field Sales Representatives.
- Meet quarterly/sales cycle goals as outlined in inside sales execution plan
- Provide direct and indirect support to PH Field Sales Representatives of sales and marketing cycle initiatives, as well as product launches or non-focus brand initiatives as required.
- Targeted pre-event communications and follow-up to Key Opinion Leader meetings, and tradeshows, with assigned accounts and more broadly as business needs require.
- Collect and capture account and veterinarian information in the sales reporting platform to assist in developing and maintaining an accurate database and account plan development thru effective SFE execution and CRM management.
- Special projects as required in support of short-term business needs.
- Attend assigned veterinary conferences and association meetings.
- Provide triage support for incoming requests from Customer Service team
- Support interim territory coverage for open field sales territories (due to extended leaves, separation, or other circumstances) either by temporary relocation to that area or through remote/virtual support.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including confidence when speaking and presenting.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence, as well as communicate key
- messages to customers or similar audience.
- Self-directed and results driven.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, as well as the ability to plan and execute strategy effectively.
- Ability to manage complexity with strong change agility skillsKnowledge of the Canadian animal health market, and the veterinary practice environment.
- Up to 35% travel dependent on coverage needs
- Bachelors degree in Animal Health
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyAbout Us
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto