About this role
We are hiring for Instrument Engineer / Designer for our leading client an Oil and gas company to join their growing team. This is 1 year & extendable contract on Brunel / Third Party Payroll for Punjab location.
As the Instrument Designer, the applicant shall have following competencies.
- Good Understanding of PIDs and symbols used in PIDs.
- Shall be capable to develop instrument Data Sheets of Various Control Valves. Pressure Instruments, Temperature Instruments, Vibration Monitoring Instruments, Level Monitoring Instruments.
- Shall have capability to develop Instrument cable Schedule, Instrument field Layout.
- Shall have capability to develop hook up diagrams, Logic Diagrams.
- Shall have capability to prepare Bill of Material.
- Shall have experience of deciding type of control valves.
- Working Knowledge of selection of control valve material specification.
- Shall have capability to develop interconnection diagrams.
- Shall have capability to prepare I/O list, System Configuration Diagram for DCS, PLC, ESD, F&G, Tubing Schedule, DCS/PLC Point Data Base & Input/output Summary.
- Well aware of EIL standard specifications and drawings for Instruments
- Preparation of Instrumentation Index, Instrument datasheets like Control valves, Pressure Relief valves, Primary Flow Instruments like Orifice Plates, Venturi Meters. Flow meters like Mass Flow, Magnetic Flow, Vortex Flow meters, Ultrasonic Flow meter Other Field Instruments like PT/ LT /FT-DP type/ TT; PG/TG / TE etc.
- Aware of Instrument Installation standards for Field Transmitters in Liquid and vapour services. Preparation of SOR for hiring of Instrument Site Contractors.
- Preparation/ Review of Instrument Cable schedules, JB schedules etc. Review of Instrument drawings for Cable Duct Layouts, MCR/ SRR Layout etc.
Candidates MUST meet the above criteria in order to be considered:
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 5-7 years consistent experience in a working in detail design engineering company.
- Excellent understanding of AutoCAD, and shall be familiar with Adobe Professional
are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally
in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you
to your ideal position
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dimple Shah is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai