About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Instrument Supervisor based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice
- Perform and direct maintenance & repair of instruments / equipment's in allocated area (field/Control room);
- Direct Foremen, mechanics on day to day routines and P.M. programmes. Assist where necessary. Carry out any modifications requested;
- Assist Engineer in preparing daily/monthly progress reports; Requisition instrument spare parts, tools and test equipment;
- Request assistance if deemed necessary during the execution of the job (Normal / Annual Overhaul / GRTA). Perform proper handover of unfinished priority work when shift is completed.
- Able to direct and control subordinate staff and jobs in his area;
- Direct work of his men and serve as head man in his area of responsibility. Ensure availability of tools and use of safety gear for himself and his men;
- Mindful of safety of the crew and himself and follow all safety regulations on the job. Direct work of his men and serve as head man in his area of responsibility;
- Ensure availability of tools and use of safety gear for himself and his men;
- Mindful of safety of the crew and himself and follow all safety regulations on the job.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
Three years (Full time course) Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics Engg. from a recognized technical institution or from a polytechnic.
- Minimum of 10 (Ten) years practical experience in maintenance of process control instruments in oil refinery/Petrochemical plants/Fertilizers;
- Good working (practical) knowledge about various process control instruments and skill to check, calibrate and repair them up to the DCS system. Should have a good knowledge on the DCS – Honeywell system;
- Understanding of area classification and safety requirements.
- Capable of reading and understanding P & ID s, schematic, logic single line wiring diagrams/drawings;
- Working knowledge and understanding of Digital Electronics basics and able to use Electronic test equipment for trouble-shooting / testing purposes. Good knowledge in DCS, PLC and ESD’s of major international makes;
- Working knowledge and understanding of various types of tank gauging systems like SAAB;
- Gulf driving license is preferred;
- Must have experience on working with foundation fieldbus instrumentation system.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait