About this role
hiring for IWMS helpdesk Analyst for our client, leading oil & gas company
to join their growing team;
- This is permanent opportunity for Bangalore
- Administrate the Environmental & Property Solutions (E&PS) Workplace Management and Analytics tools to ensure stability and reliability of the systems;
- Apply best practices in Data Management to all of the tools and applications that are owned by E&PS;
- Strategize effective methods to make data available to E&PS Network Members;
- Work with IT organization in piloting, testing, developing and leading special projects;
- Assist in planning key initiatives/stewardship for Digital Strategy, Data Architecture, Data Visualization and Mobility;
- Analyze business processes and identify, implement improvements to applications/system design and/or any user experience.
- Minimum three years of relevant experience with any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university scoring CGPA 6 and above;
- Knowledge in SQL language in creating extraction into SQL and building custom queries and views will be an added advantage;
- Working experience in TRIRIGA or any Workplace Management tool and business processes related to facilities operations and maintenance activities;
- Experience in IT related applications;
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Demonstrate creative and critical thinking;
- Possess statistical knowledge.
work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over
100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and
effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dimple Shah is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai