About this role
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instruction and other Company HSE procedures in all activities;
- Carry out work in compliance with Company values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices;
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality;
- To review and comment contractors’ procedures and schedules, scheduling and progress control methodology, and to monitor contractors’ execution schedule especially for shutdown works and offshore campaigns. Any potential delays to be identified promptly to the Package Leads and corrective measures proposed;
- Validate progress invoices and change order requests from contractors;
- Develop, periodically update and maintain the integrated schedule;
- To timely report to the Planning & Risk Engineer and Package Leads, highlighting progress and encountered areas of concern;
- To provide inputs for the packages reports to the Reporting Coordinator as necessary;
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors.
- Extensive experience in Project Planning and Scheduling for EPIC projects;
- Experience in Offshore O&G projects;
- Competence in Primavera 6.0, and MS Office Project. Competence in Primavera Risk Analysis preferred;
- Competence in use of MS Office applications like Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Good Communication skills and fluency in English.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha