About this role
Our Client is the largest integrated petrochemical company in Russia with globally competitive operations serving growing markets for basic polymers, plastics, synthetic rubbers and other products. The Company is looking for a Lead Expert for one of its polyethylene plants in the region of Russia. The plant consists of two four-line units to produce various grades of polyethylene with a total capacity of 1.5 mtpa.
Lead Expert in "Innovene G" process technology
- Control over LLDPE/ HDPE production process based on Innovene G technology;
- Ensuring processing stability of polymerization units;
- Analysis and adjustment of polymerization and extrusion technological modes;
- Analysis of process deviations and providing recommendations for its elimination;
- Incident and production losses investigation on all stages of LLDPE / HDPE production; Ensure suitable actions are taken for the process stabilization;
- Investigation of failure in achieving quality indicators of PE manufacturing and developing actions to increase plant productivity;
- Providing support to supervisors in solving operating problems;
- Site location - Tobolsk city, Russia.
- Higher education;
- Excellent knowledge of "Innovene G" technological system;
- Experienced in LLDPE/ HDPE production based on "Innovene G" technology;
- Familiar with safety, health, and environmental regulations for chemical plant operations.
- High level of salary and social package.
- Full relocation package.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services to lead an industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, Brunel helps you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing — anywhere in the world.
- With an established presence in more than 40 countries around the world, Brunel can leverage the expertise of our international community.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Maria Pushkina is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Russia Moscow
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement