About this role
• Responsible for the development, review and implementation of the Construction Lifting Equipment Inspection and Audit program in line with Project, and COMPANY requirements;• Responsible for field based activities including daily, regular and quarterly inspections and audits to ensure compliance to requirements;
• Liaises with multiple interfaces (Onshore Construction, PMT, EPC Contractor, OpCo and RLC) to support Construction Lifting Equipment mobilization, inspection and demobilization;• Resposnsible for review of all lifting plans, Method Statements for lifting and JSA reviews;
• Responsible for accurate review,impute to all associated eCPW and PTW across all work fronts for all lifting, transportation of lifting equipment;• Supports and provides oversight for all lifting and transportation from port areas, laydown areas and equipment coming into the project sites;
• Leads by example and demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealings with all parties;• Effective team player who collaborates well with others;
• Communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written documents including e-mails.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);• Strong teamwork, facilitation, with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organization.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha