About this role
Brunel International N.V. is an international service provider specialising in the flexible deployment of knowledge and capacity in the fields of Energy, Infrastructure, Mining, Automotive, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Oil & gas, Aerospace, Electrical, Energy & power plant;
Services are provided in the form of Talent Resourcing, Global Care and Mobility, Project Resourcing, Personnel solutions, Consultancy, Project management, Co-sourcing (IT), Training, Service and work contracts, Temporary staffing, Resourcing solutions and Talent scouting.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Preliminary structural steel sizing, layout, MTO and cost estimate;
- Interpretation of geotechnical reports and site surveys for incorporation into design;
- Foundation design and piling arrangements (including LNG tanks);
- Blast resistance calculations and fire structural collapse analysis;
- Structural drawings for onshore and offshore structures (racks, buildings, modules, topsides);
- Design Specifications for Buildings (sub-stations, control rooms, etc.);
- Leading 3D-model and design reviews for the structural discipline;
- Weight monitoring and optimization through value-engineering;
- Preparation of Technical Assignment for structural prefabrication contracts;
- Incorporation of vendor data into the design (loads);
- Guidance during pre-fabrication and construction of structures at Site or Yards.
- Experience as a design engineer in the oil and gas industry;
- Required work experience - from 10 years;
- Presence of at least one recommendation related to LNG projects in Russia;
- Work experience related to modular construction, explosion protection and protection against spills of cryogenic liquids;
- Practical knowledge of International norms and standards;
- Experience on the side of an EPC contractor in the implementation of the project;
- AVEVA 3D, TEKLA.
- Company offers high level of salary + social package.
- Location - Moscow city.
Join the Brunel Family
- Well - known EPC Russian company is searching for Design manager with experience in LNG projects.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Natalya Serzhanova is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Russia Moscow
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement