About this role
Position: Mechanical & Piping Supervisors
Start Date: Expected May 2021
Contract: 12 Month Renewable
Rate: Competitive Daily Rate
- On behalf of our client, Brunel are urgently looking to identify a number of Mechanical & Piping Supervisors with relevant experience gained in either the Paper & Pulp industry or with Oil Refinery experience;
- These contract positions are expected to start around May 2021 until the end of 2022;
- You will be heavily involved in the construction of a new mega biorefinery based in East Germany.
- Ideally degree qualified in relevant subject;
- Relevant Piping experience / Mechanical experience (static, rotating equipment etc.);
- Paper, Pulp or refinery experience on major construction projects;
- Leadership and Supervisory skills;
- Fluent English and German language skills;
- Preferably worked in Germany/on German projects previously.
These positions offer an attractive daily rate
and the opportunity to work on a major project.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lea Mander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester