About this role
Global group of energy and petrochemicals companies and integrated energy company that aims to meet the world’s growing demand for energy in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible.
The purpose of the role is to manage and lead major and non-routine activities during R&M and turnaround. He/she responsible for the safe and efficient execute medium to high complexity of non-routine maintenance and turnaround activity in accordance with approved work processes, and standards.
- To lead & execute major, non-routine and turnaround activities safely with precaution stated in Job Hazard Analysis (JHA);
- Ensure compliance to rules and regulation and HSSE requirements;
- Lead and motivate contractors, and others under his/her supervision;
- Work closely with other stakeholder including HSSE, Operator, Technologist, Logistic, Assurance and Flowless team.
- Get families and compliance with the Company's HSE policy (SMDS), guidelines and work processes including Permit to Work, Confine Space Entry, and Heavy Lifting;
- Participate in the development of the site activity including contractor onboarding and scope development;
- Oversee and coordinate with main contractor for all phases of major maintenance and turnaround preparation and implementation;
- Have oversight and ensure that execution activity is implemented, stabilized and optimized at site and be accountable for the safety outcome;
- Review detailed work packages and execution plan, job estimates plan, bill of materials and work packages of non-routine activity and align with planners/schedulers to ensure quality and completeness;
- Works the agreed to plan, removal of barriers or escalates to supervision if issues cannot be resolved or changes to work scope or discovery;
- Follow up on the daily progress reporting and look ahead on the schedule;
- Ensures all required documentation is prepared and acquired for hand over;
- May assist in planning of discovery scope.
- Minimum 10 years of similar Oil and Gas work experience advantage with turnaround experience;
- Possess leadership and managing people skill;
- PTW and LOTO processes;
- Knowledge in using SAP;
- Turnaround preparation and work execution;
- Turnaround risk management;
- Management of Change;
- Schedule and Resource Controls;
- Capable of pulling a team together to solve the maintenance issue;
- Understands the SHELL HSSE & SP management and control framework.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lackshna Dasan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement