About this role
We’re hiring a Medical Advisor for our client, a global pharmaceutical company, to join their team. This is a permanent opportunity.
- Management of the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) team in psoriasis.
- Development and implementation of field medical strategies and tactics for the MSL team in alignment with the medical strategic plans for division products
- Provide continuous scientific support and develop field execution tools for the Dermatology MSL team
- Development and implementation of a training curriculum for the MSL team
- Provide proactive scientific/medical/tactical input and support into medical and marketing strategies/product positioning/brand plans
- Provide medical support to the Medical Director in the development/review of clinical research programs such as investigator-initiated studies, post-Marketing studies, etc.
- Lead the development and execution of a National/International publication plan for Canadian post-marketing studies.
- May provide medical/clinical expertise to the business development group by reviewing the clinical evidence of different products for potential acquisitions/licensing
- Represent the company via presentations to groups of experts, societies, regulatory/reimbursement bodies and at national/international meetings
- Develop and maintain relationship with KOLs in Canada
- Spend time with Canadian KOLs in the field with the MSLs
- Be part of the Medical Leadership Team (MLT)
- Education: MD, PhD, PharmD
- Minimum 5 years in Medical Affairs and 2 years in people management.
- Experience in, immunology, dermatology, biological & topical products are important assets.
- Strong leadership and management coaching skills
- Strong scientific background and strategic thinking
- Good networking skills and business acumen
- Resourceful and flexible in accepting change in priorities
- Excellent team player with experience in cross-functional teams
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Maria Camanag is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement