About this role
We’re hiring two Medical Science Liaisons in BC or AB, with a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing life-changing medicines for people with serious diseases. They are looking for the best and brightest talents to join their team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore these career openings and get to know more about these opportunities.
- Medical Science Liaison, Oncology - British Columbia / Alberta
- Medical Science Liaison, Hematology-Oncology – Western Canada
They have a diverse portfolio of marketed medicines and novel product candidates, from early- to late-stage development, in key therapeutic areas. Their focus is in neuroscience, including sleep medicine and movement disorders, and in oncology, including hematologic and solid tumors. They actively explore new options for patients including novel compounds, small molecule advancements, biologics and innovative delivery technologies.
- The Medical Science Liaison, Hematology-Oncology is responsible for the regional implementation of the field-based Canadian Medical Affairs Plan and tactics that support the successful commercialization of in-market and future the company Hematology-Oncology products.
- This is a field-based, non-promotional role. The incumbent will be the medical and scientific expert for the therapy area. The main areas of responsibility include building collaborative relationships with opinion leaders, facilitating the exchange of fair balanced, objective scientific information on products and related therapeutic areas between the medical community and the company, and gathering medical intelligence through peer-to-peer interactions with healthcare professionals.
- The incumbent is responsible for ensuring all activities are executed in accordance with regulatory and legal frameworks including but not limited to GCP and local regulations as well as companies policies and healthcare compliance procedures
- At least 2 years of experience as an MSL or other relevant physician-facing role
- Ability to research, critically analyse and communicate complex scientific and medical information and data
- Experience with oncology or hematology products
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, with high-level attention to detail, accuracy and depth of knowledge
- Strong business acumen
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Willing to learn, flexible and results-focused in a rapidly changing environment
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary