About this role
The Brunel Life Sciences Team is excited to announce that we are hiring Medical/Sr. Medical Science Liaison to work with our client, one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
- Establish and maintain an in-depth scientific and clinical understanding of oncology/ hematology;
- Engage in scientific exchange with healthcare professionals to communicate and advance the scientific communication platform, as aligned with product goals;
- Identify, develop, and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future thought leaders, speakers and investigators;
- Communicate complex, cutting edge, and scientific information and research concepts to healthcare professionals;
- Identify / recommend sites for Amgen clinical trials in conjunction with and when required by Development Operations;
- Deliver site or regional investigator meetings in support of study rationale, trial enrollment and/or subject retention;
- Manage the field activities related to the submission and execution of Investigator Supported Studies (ISS) in line with existing policies;
- Support reimbursement efforts by presenting clarity around clinical and scientific information supporting therapeutic decisions in patient care.
- M.Sc., PhD, PharmD, or MD are preferred, or BSc;
- 2+ years of relevant biopharmaceutical industry experience;
- Medical/scientific expertise in Oncology/Hematology is preferred;
- Bilingual in French and English ;
- Exceptional communication and time management skills;
- Established relationships with the Oncology and Hematology scientific thought leaders;
- Experience working within a cross-functional matrix team environment;
- Strategic, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Solid understanding of clinical trial design and statistical analyses;
- Experience using customer relationship management software;
- Solid organization and project management experience;
- Good understanding of the drug commercialization process.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eva Balicki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto