About this role
- Building and developing relationships with clients to provide the organization’s dust collection solutions.
- Identifying, establishing and managing Agents / Distributors.
- Ensuring business growth by achieving and exceeding agreed budget targets.
- Tracking major projects / opportunities using market research / tender tools.
- Tracking and analyzing market potential, competitor activity and performance of sales channels to develop product offerings and market strategies in coordination with Business Managers.
- Responding to technical enquiries.
- Working with the marketing department to devise regional specific targeted campaigns to generate leads.
- Providing input for regional budget, product and service forecasts and monitoring monthly budget spend.
- Arranging meetings / sales visits.
- Customer hospitality including attending company evening/weekend events as requested.
- Attendance at industry conferences and exhibitions overseas and in the UK.
- Regular reporting on sales activity and pipeline.
- Existing proven customer relationships with Tier 1 Project Stakeholders.
- Experience working in a construction industry for 10+ years.
- Experience of working within an international business sales role.
- Previous experience working for an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs).
- Strong management and communication skills, capable of making themselves understood by a wide range of people from a wide range of countries.
- Commercially astute with negotiation skills and experience.
- Be able to work both reactively and proactively and to work independently.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Canada
- Location: Home-based. There is an expectation that there will be significant Travel within this role.
- Training: Full training provided on products / solutions
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 104 offices, across 35 countries we currently supply nearly 9,000 Technical Specialists to the largest multi-national Oil & Gas Companies and major EPC Contractors, through well-established global supply agreements.
- Vacancy number: PUB254330
- Location: Calgary
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Mining
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Saturday, April 4, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Business Development Manager - Alberta
Confirmation sent to