About this role
As Engineer Long Range Planner, you will generate and implement mine plans from 3 month plans until end-of-mine life. You will provide management with a coherent and realistic overall mine development goal, as well as assist in the generation of annual budgets.
- Ability to create and implement long range mine plans including material sequencing, metal delivery, access planning, pit optimization and design, reconciliation of haulage and productivity parameters, dump design and sequencing, stockpile strategy, and leach pad design and sequencing;
- Understanding of drill-blast-load-haul open pit mining sequencing;
- Require a minimum of 5 years mine engineering experience. Open pit preferred;
- Require a B.S. degree in Mine Engineering. Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience with Minesight and Vulcan software a plus;
- Able to speak, comprehend, read, and write English;
- Require strong project management skills;
- Valid Arizona Driver License.
What we offer
With over 100 offices globally in 42 countries, we at Brunel are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity. Here at Brunel we offer extraordinary earning potential followed by a very competitive benefit package. We provide the tools for success; world-class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel
Metals mining company, focused on copper and have producing mines, a development project and exploration properties in the Americas.
- Vacancy number: PUB249268
- Location: Arizona
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Mining
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Long- Range Planning Engineer - Arizona
Confirmation sent to