About this role
Qualified CDL Drivers are needed to transport personnel and customers around a mining site, using the company shuttle vehicle.
- Running designated shuttle routes;
- Ensuring timely shuttle service to all customers;
- Getting in and out of shuttle;
- Operate shuttle for employee parking;
You'll need to keep a timely shuttle route, and deliver a good customer experience (your courteous and professional demeanor, maintaining the cleanliness of your shuttle van etc.)
Environmental conditions on this mining site vary with our great SLC weather, so safe driving habits are essential.
What's in it for you?
- A regular working week - 5 days on, 2 days off
- A Morning schedule shift from 2am-10am (fits in well with a 2nd job or other commitments)
- Long-term work (12+ months)
- Hourly paid plus benefits
- Two weeks’ vacation
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT: valid CDL license with passenger endorsement
Construction/industrial experience is preferred but not required.
Please send your resume and phone number to Sarah Logan at email@example.com or SLCJobs@brunel.net
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a comprehensive benefits package. At Brunel you will gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Our CDL Driver opportunities are local to SLC, Utah, at a major mining corporation. Join the Brunel Team and contribute to your local economy, providing jobs and opportunities in Utah.
- Vacancy number: PUB249682
- Location: Utah
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Mining
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Trade
- Closing date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Shuttle Driver - CDL - Utah
Confirmation sent to