About this role
• Material take-off from drawings with proper piece marking;• Preparation of pre-nesting drawings for materials ordering;
• Preparation of paint estimates based on paint procedure;• Preparation of material requisitions & paint requisitions for procurement activities;
• Preparation of various reports for materials ordering / tracking / control;• Material issuance and control activities;
• Utilization of surplus materials from ongoing Job’s and from inventory;• Sending mark-up drawings to Engineering based on material ordered / substitution;
• Assist the Team leader in preparation of Engineering MR’s / PR’s for client submission;• Closely monitor on BID MTO’s Vs AFC MTO Vs Material Ordered Vs Material Received Vs Material Issued;
• Regular review on material log to know the status of material;• FTM material initiation to avoid excess material ordering;
• Check with Fab team for inhouse / Subcontractor rolling capacity;• Check for construction pad requirement if fabrication is done with Subcontractor;
• Closely coordinate with internal departments on required inputs / for queries raise & resolved.
Minimum 6 years of steelwork drafting in Oil and Gas or Onshore with major contractor or consultant;
High School graduate with a diploma in Civil, or Mechanical Design, or Drafting in a related discipline or equivalent experience;
Detailed knowledge of 3D and 2D structural associated industry detailing standards. Detailed knowledge of 2D structural drafting, Material take off and material control systems. Knowledge on AutoCAD, MSOffice & SPMat.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha