About this role
Strong Experience in instrumentation, preferably petrochemicals;
Technical selection of instrumentation and automated valves: request of correct technical offers and evaluate;
Design: mechanical, control system /PLC, electrical, pneumatically;
Designing and making construction packages;
Good Technical Knowledge of instrumentation and valves;
Technical knowledge of applying this into the infrastructure;
Basic knowledge of piping.
- 3 years min major contractor or consultant
- High school graduate with a diploma in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Design, or Drafting in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with 3D design systems PDS or PDMS would be an advantage. Knowledge of Auto Cad and/or Auto lisp Programming, 3D Model creation, Menu and/or Macro compilation skills.
What we offer
· Experience – 3+ years
· Payroll – Brunel India Pvt. Ltd
· Contract Duration – 6 Month Extendable Contract
· Location – Bathinda (Punjab)
. Work Type: 6 days a week (Friday off)
. Hours : 10 to 12 Hrs
. Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, were grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of 885 million, and were listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB248944
- Location: Bhatinda Punjab
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 70
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Instrument Engineer - India
Confirmation sent to