About this role
- Valid Class 1 Master Foreign Going (>3000 GT Unlimited) Certificate of Competency.
- Valid Certificate of Competency as Master (Unlimited) with Advance Tanker endorsement
- Have at least 10 crude/condensate berthing/loading experience at FPSO or Tandem Mooring with at least 5 offtakes experience in Terengganu or Kelantan waters.
- A minimum of 10 years ocean going ship experience, and 3 years command experience is desirable but not compulsory
- Valid General Operator Certificate (GMDSS)
- Medically fit to work offshore – Valid Petronas Offshore Medical Cert
- Candidate should be able to and are confident in climbing up pilot ladders safely in dynamic situations.
- Valid BOSIET.
- Knowledge of Marine terminal operation.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with tanker officers of different nationalities.
- Mature approach and ability to deal with people of similar background within and outside his own organization.
- Sound knowledge of practical seamanship.
- Below 60 years of age
- Strong advocator of EHS principles.
- Excellent ship handling skills.
- Knowledge of local sea and weather conditions.
- Innovative thinking to improve effectiveness.
- Team spirit and analytical thinking
- Vacancy number: PUB264477
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Sunday, June 7, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Loading/Mooring Master - Malaysia
Confirmation sent to