About this role
- Assist the Lead/ Senior Mechanical Engineer in the day to day performance of the work;
- Preparation and Checking of Engineering deliverables- Specifications, Datasheet, RFQs, TBEs for Pressure vessels, Storage tanks, Heat Exchangers and skid mounted packages;
- Review of Vendor offers, Prepare Technical Bid clarifications, Attend Bidder clarification meetings, Review and Approval of Vendor drawings;
- In depth knowledge of International Codes and Standards applicable with the discipline (such as (ASTM, ASME, ANSI, TEMA, API);
- Experience in Material Handling Studies is preferable;
- Should be an effective Team player, capable of working with Multi-National Clients and possess Good communication skills.
- Detail Engineering of Packages like Gas Dehydration package, Separators, Coalescer filters, Flare tip;
- Software: PV-Elite/Compress.
- Detail Engineering of Packages like Chemical injection package, Potable water maker, Fire water pumps, Pedestal cranes, Diesel Generators etc.;
- Must have Strong knowledge of rotating equipment engineering principles (pumps, compressors, turbines).
- Experience at-least 5 years+ in Oil & Gas offshore;
- Education : B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech Mechanical;
- Location: Bangalore.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB252572
- Location: Bangalore
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 45
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Sunday, March 22, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mechanical Engineer- Rotating Equipment/ Static Equipment - Karnataka
Confirmation sent to