About this role
An integrated energy company that aims to meet the world’s growing demand for energy in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible.
The purpose of the role is to supervise and execute maintenance and turnaround activities safely, timely, efficiently and in accordance with approved work processes, and standards.
- To supervise & execute MTAC activities safely, timely, efficiently and with high quality;
- Ensure compliance to rules and regulation and HSSE requirements;
- Lead and motivate contractors, and others under his/her supervision;
- Work closely with other stakeholder including HSSE, Operator, Technologist, Logistic, and Assurance;
- Provide first line troubleshooting, technical advice and guidance to mechanical contractor in the area of routine maintenance. This includes ensuring sound Job Method Statement and Job Hazard Analysis development;
- Conducts assurance via SAP to ensure work orders are managed and closed with quality and adequate history capturing;
- Responsible for coordination and field execution from end to end, i.e. inspection, maintenance, catalyst changes and operational activities, including material management;
- Works the agreed to plan, removal of barriers or escalates to supervision if issues cannot be resolved or changes to work scope or discovery;
- Follow up on the daily progress reporting and look ahead on the schedule;
- Communicates daily work progress to Scheduler;
- Ensures all required documentation is prepared and acquired for hand over;
- May assist in planning of discovery scope;
- Pass PTW Holder assessment and to become PTW Holder.
Has strong working knowledge and experience over the assigned various equipment. Manages contractors and removes blockers to ensure work progress and priorities are aligned with the business objectives. Ensures work is done safely & efficiently. Looks for ways to optimize and reduce waste. Present in the field > 80% of the time.
- Minimum 5 years of similar Oil and Gas work experience advantage with turnaround experience;
- PTW and LOTO processes;
- Knowledge in using SAP;
- Hands on maintenance activity;
- Skilled in gasket selection, bolts and nuts based on piping class;
- Knowledge and experience of heavy lifting operations;
- Knowledge and experience of hot work activates;
- Knowledge and experience of flange management;
- Knowledge and experience of confine space entry;
- Possess leadership and managing people skill;
- Capable of pulling a team together to solve the maintenance issue;
- Understands the SHELL HSSE & SP management and control framework.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lackshna Dasan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement