About this role
You’ll be analytical, able to review volumes of data and make decisions. You’ll need to keep all stakeholders engaged, as well as informed, using relevant project performance indicators in order to deliver on business requirements.
You will need to be an excellent communicator, able to persuade as well as lead. You’ll be assessing resourcing requirements as you proceed, and will be supervising and developing your team in line with the company values. You’ll inspire a culture based on collaboration, participation and involvement.
- Developing project scopes and execution plans, cost estimating and cost scheduling to Company requirements and standards
- Managing contractors and vendors executing work, ensuring safe execution, and demonstrating that safety is a priority throughout
- Maintaining documentation processes for information management
- Ensuring compliance with standardized project processes, systems and tools across projects
- Mechanical engineering, civil engineering, chemical engineering and/or any other engineering related degrees
- 3+ years of Project Management experience in the oil & gas industry
- 5+ years of relevant construction/engineering experience in the pipeline industry
- Experience in commissioning, start-up, and operation of pipeline facilities
- Previous experience as a project engineer/manager in the pipeline or oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of the Project Management Process, Industry Standards, Engineering Standards, Required Practices (RPs), and General Construction Specification
- General knowledge of facility equipment design specifications and facility design practices
- Demonstrate understanding of OSHA and PHMSA regulations and industry standards and practices such as ASME, API, NACE, NFPA
- Working knowledge of pre-commissioning testing, inspection, facility design and construction for typical drawings, data sheets, equipment requisitions, instrument lists, equipment lists, equipment and instrument specifications, and operating and start-up procedures
- General knowledge of construction practices, construction inspection practices, and Process Safety Management (PSM)
Send us your resume today, so that we can match you to the project that will take you where you want to go.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a 401k. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are ideally placed to help you get the contract that best suits you. With Brunel you will gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Vacancy number: PUB243427
- Location: houston
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Saturday, January 18, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Project Manager - Texas
Confirmation sent to