About this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of details in Webforms (MIS) on a monthly / quarterly basis;
- Preparation of Balance sheet and other related reconciliation on Monthly basis;
- Inter company Reconciliation and interaction with NOV entities worldwide;
- Providing various data to Senior management/Operations/Business as and when required;
- Maintaining Fixed Assets Register;
- Managing Books of Accounts till finalization of NOV India for the division for NOV reporting and also for statutory purposes;
- To make sure NOV Policy, SOX requirements and FCPA guidelines are followed;
- Ensure proper structures and controls are in place;
- Support Corporate with statutory books finalization, handling audits and resolving issues as highlighted from time to time;
- Interacting with banks as and when required and monitoring Cash flow;
- Any analysis connected with Financials as may be required by Management including operations from time to time.
- Experience at-least 3 years+ in Accounts Receivables, Tax Payments & Returns, petty cash, Monthly Closing Activity etc
- Education : B com
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB249908
- Location: India
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 45
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Saturday, February 8, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Executive-Finance & Account - India
Confirmation sent to