About this role1)Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD & advance steel / TEKLA;2) Navisworks operation;
3) Knowledge of heater / reformer / process plant equipment;4) Shall have knowledge of Structural steel detailing;
5) Structural General Arrangement drawing preparation / checking;6) Fabrication drawing checking (Good knowledge of structural connections & welding details/symbols);
7) Good Knowledge of interface (with other disciplinary drawings / requirements) (Mechanical, PIPING,Instrumentation).
12-14 years of relevant experience in structural detail engineering field with at least 7 years relatedrefinery & petrochemical industry.
Location : Mumbai
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB262824
- Location: Maharashtra
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 48
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Sunday, May 24, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Structural Engineering - Mid-Level Designer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to