About this role1)Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD & advance steel / TEKLA;2) Shall have knowledge of Structural steel detailing;
3) Navisworks operation;4) Knowledge of heater / reformer / process plant equipment;
5) Structural General Arrangement drawing preparation / checking;6) Fabrication drawing checking (Good knowledge of structural connections & welding details/symbols);
7) Good Knowledge of interface (with other disciplinary drawings / requirements) (Mechanical, PIPING,Instrumentation);
8) Knowledge of Indian and international standard & codes;9) Knowledge of Steel Quantity Estimation;
10) Should be well aware of different construction philosophy like Panel / Module etc;11) Knowledge of material compliance as per project specifications;
12) Should have handled and interacted with shop /site for resolution of fabrication/erection related queries;13) Good communications skills.
About you7-9 years of relevant experience in structural detail engineering field with at least four years ofexperience in petro-chemical industry.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB262828
- Location: Maharashtra
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Sunday, May 24, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Structural Engineering - Senior Designer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to