About this role
In this subsea structural role, you will focus on the manifold, tie-in and jumper systems package. You'll identify and incorporate the jumpers, HPHT system and subsea technology programs that are used to install, build and operate the development of this major project.
- Supporting technical aspects of the Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System Package
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert for jumpers within the project, HQ and contractors
- Coordinating HQ support and preparing specifications on SPS Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System topics
- Participating in design reviews, interface reviews (especially for installation), HAZIDs / HAZODs / Safety Logics, construction reviews, workshops etc. Proposing resolutions for any issues identified
- Preparing and reviewing project documentation and external consultant / contractor project documentation relative to SPS Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System package, in accordance with the technical information plan for the project
All executed to high standards of quality and HSSE compliance.
You'll be degree-qualified with at least 15+ years of experience on Subsea Systems (and 5+ years in a senior manifold engineering role). Plus an internationally recognized professional, or chartered engineer status.
You'll have expert knowledge of jumper design (rigid, flexibles and hybrid) and some fabrication experience.
You'll have field experience on deepwater developments, and proficient level of knowledge for safe working practices on offshore construction projects.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a 401k. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are ideally placed to help you get the contract that best suits you. With Brunel you will gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB253534
- Location: Houston
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Saturday, March 28, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Subsea Engineer - Texas
Confirmation sent to