About this role
- During large project implementation, will provide the construction; management and reporting working on the project team;- Responsible for maintaining the facility documentation with respect to mechanical and civil works;
- Provide the interface between the Production Operations requests for change and the Engineering team’s;implementation of the change;
Keeps the field facilities documents up to date;- Ensure that all quality control systems are implemented for new construction and keeps records of those controls;
- Can use AutoCAD to maintain the accuracy of the facilities drawings for minor changes. Major drawing effort will be done by contract or dedicated draftsman;- Responsible for understanding piping codes related to the construction of production facilities. These include but are not limited to.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai