About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Operations Shift Supervisor (Sulphur) based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice
Supervises, directs and controls operational activities of all units in assigned area during the shift. Allocates duties & priorities. Ensures established manning levels, and proper & safe operation of units and systems.
Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Diploma from Accredited Technological Institute
- A minimum of 12 years’ of experience in operating and commissioning of the field of refinery / petrochemicals;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the field of refinery handling process related to pre- commissioning and commissioning activities;
- Specific Process Units experience relevant to Sulphur Pelletizing / Sulphur loading Pier/ Sulfur granulation is required;
- Good Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems;
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait