About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Operations Superintendent (Sulphur) based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice
- Plans, supervises and directs the operation of the units and systems in his assigned section of Refinery operations. Participates in planning and scheduling of operations and shutdowns for his units and coordinates all maintenance and inspection work for the respective units. Coordinates training and follows up programs and progress.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent;
- A minimum of 12 years' of experience in operating and Commissioning of Refinery / Petrochemicals;
- At least 6 years' experience in a similar position involving pre-commissioning and commissioning project(s);
- Proven experience in handling activities related to refinery Operations;
- Specific process units experience relevant to the project (Sulphur Pelletizing / Sulphur Granulation / Sulphur loading Pier) is required;
- Assumes full responsibility for the role as envisaged by Health, Safety and Environment Management System;
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills;
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait