About this role
We’re hiring an Outside Sales Representative for our client, a family-owned and operated business with the goal of providing customers with the most value for their linen and textile investments. to design and implement support solutions. If you are an outgoing individual who loves interacting with people and thrives on providing exceptional customer service and making sales – this position is for you! This is a full time position
- Making outbound sales calls for the purpose of prospecting, converting and breaking into new accounts or maintaining existing ones.
- Consulting and educating your clients on various product lines, while establishing long-term relationships.
- Being on the road 80% of your time, actively driving the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close.
- Achieving established key KPIs.
- Maintaining records of all client interactions and sales pipeline in the company’s CRM.
- Achieving assigned revenue budgets.
- Actively identifying new business opportunities.
- Development vs Maintenance: 70% vs 30%
- Road vs Office: 70% vs 30%
- Must have a proven track record in outside sales
- Must have related sales experience
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English - French is an asset
- Strong negotiation skills with proven persistence and resilience
- Strong work ethic
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Outlook and CRM applications.
- A team player as well as able to work independently with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines
- An innovative and entrepreneurial spirit to drive change and enhancements
- Motivated individual looking to gain new skills and grow within their profession
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary