About this role
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to fill an entry level Procurement Analyst role within the Technical Purchasing Team. The environment is a very fast paced, high volume environment.
- Prepare RFQs and work with vendors to gather quotes
- Complete and maintain Purchase Orders and associated documents
- Create, maintain and update documents and internal database records
- Coordinating with different departments to ensure products arrive on time and as per Purchase Order specifications.
- Suggest LEAN ideas to improve efficiency in execution of work
- Other duties as required Qualifications And Skills
- Organized and excellent attention to details • Self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A University degree and/or Professional Designation
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- High level of proficiency in the use of a computer including the Microsoft office suite and SAP. SAP material management or plant maintenance areas considered an asset.
- Ability to work unsupervised, meet deadlines and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure of changing priorities.
- Thoroughness and a high attention to detail.
- Identifies and resolves routine and non routine issues
- Strong organizational skills, time management and results oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated success in gathering data, conducting analyses, and generating high quality outputs;
- Knowledge of eProcurement and eCatalog management systems is an asset;
- Capable of excelling in a high performing team environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook , SharePoint and PowerPoint;
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB240555
- Location: Sarnia
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: (Petro)Chemical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Cost Control & Procurement
- Closing date: Monday, December 30, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Procurement Analyst - Ontario
Confirmation sent to