About this role
- Day-to-day data operations to support legacy process data systems.
- Update legacy data scripts through development and deployment of new data ingestion pipelines, utilizing a validated data warehouse as the main data source.
- Lead application development for Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), following Agile Product Data Management (PDM) methodologies
- Managing a team of co-op students Integrate real-time process data from OPC sources to ODBC database
- Implement robust version control system using GitLab
- Assist in data preparation and analysis to support complex investigations
- Manage updates to Data Warehouse product configurations, by maintaining mappings between source systems
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Life Sciences
- Intermediate level (~3 yrs) full stack development experience (Front/Back end)
- MS SQL Server experience is required
- Expertise in advanced SQL queries and relational databases
- Ability to maintain existing programs written in JMP JSL, Python, MATLAB, R, and Java.
- Knowledgeable with packaging and deploying applications (Python, Matlab, Windows)
- Server (Web/Application) and AWS experience are assets
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Process control/optimization knowledge, and analytical data science experience (developing/deploying models) are assets
- Experience with LabWare LIMS, SAP, RapidPharma, PI are assets
- Familiarity with data engineering in AWS,
- Experience with MS Master Data Management (MDM) configuration are desirable
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB259095
- Location: North York
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 37.5
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Embedded Software
- Closing date: Friday, May 1, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Application Developer - Ontario
Confirmation sent to