About this role
- Execute projects according to approved Project Plans. Coordinate and track business and ITS activities required to deliver project.
- Maintain project schedules following ITS Project Management Methodology (PUMA) to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget per defined scope. Manage issues impacting project schedule as they arise and proactively propose solutions. Identify, track and manage project risks.
- Monitor and control the project progress and provide visibility on status. Organize, prepare and report to the Project Steering Committee.
- Facilitate project meetings, including providing agendas, meeting minutes, and ensuring that meetings are effective.
- Coordinate with external vendors, ITS R&D, ITS quality, global quality, site quality, and internal ITS infrastructure teams as needed to meet the project deliverables.
- Work closely with QC department and ITS team to document requirements, define business processes, and determine configuration settings.
- Coordinate with Validation Expert (VEX), User Project Lead (UPL), and ITS Project Lead (IPL) to produce, review, and obtain approval for technical and validation documentation such as User Requirements Specifications, Functional Specification, Design Specifications, Protocols, Test Scripts, and Installation Procedures as required by the project. Ability to assist in documentation creation as required.
- Ensure support model is identified for delivered solutions and coordinate transition to support organizations as required.
- Understand the company computer validation process & the company PUMA methodology for executing projects.
- 5+ years’ experience as ITS Project Manager
- BA/BS Sciences (Chemistry, Biology, etc.), Information Systems, or Business Studies
- Strong technical documentation, communication, and reporting skills
- Strong skills with database structures
- Software administration experience
- Thorough knowledge of all desktop personal productivity software (i.e. Office, Project, Visio)
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB255771
- Location: Toronto
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 35
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Saturday, April 11, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching ITS Project Manager - Ontario
Confirmation sent to