About this role
- Assist in troubleshooting, process optimization and continuous improvements across manufacturing operations in Kanata.
- Independently conduct and modify current practices and procedures to reflect business needs.
- Assist multi-disciple teams
- Conduct various tests on equipment as needed
- Prepare appropriate documentation for assigned projects
- Plan and execute activities to ensure project goals are met.
- Conduct commissioning of new processes, products, equipment and facilities.
- Provide technical advice as directed and prepare, verify and confirm specialized calculations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical).
- 5+ years of specifically related experience.
- Experience with Current Good Manufacturing Practices, including IQ/OQ/PQ, Validation Development, and CAPA resolution.
- Working knowledge of electro-mechanical systems, facility equipment and tool design, PLC’s and related computer systems would be an asset.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and workload prioritizing skills.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB253541
- Location: Kanata
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Sunday, March 29, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mechanical Engineer - Ontario
Confirmation sent to