About this role
We’re hiring a Training Specialist for a four-month contract in our client, a global pharmaceutical company.
Responsibilities• Partner and collaborate with the business to provide technical training guidance. Ensure customer relationships (e.g. with Management and all functional units) are established and reinforced.
• Develop, implement and maintain on-the-job training plans and individual training plans in accordance with employee/department responsibilities and job descriptions. This training is developed in partnership with SMEs from each area to meet training needs and regulatory compliance.• Design and develop GMP and technical training programs to promote quality culture and regulatory compliance.
• Conduct needs assessment to determine appropriate learning and development solutions and delivery methods.• Facilitate technical training programs, including new hire orientation and trainer the trainer.
• Maintain current with technical abilities, including industry-manufacturing processes, GMP requirements and quality, as well as equipment and techniques used to aid and deliver training.• Work within the policies, procedures and regulations as required by the company and under the Health and Safety Act in all accountabilities.
• Experience in managing training design and delivery, preferably within manufacturing or pharmaceutical industry.• Technically proficient with software system applications (Learning Management System).
• Proficiency to manage multiple and competing priorities with strong project management skills.• Self-starter with the ability to respond quickly and effectively within a changing environment
• Detail oriented with strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Certified Training & Development Designation (CTP, CTDP) or Certification in Adult Learning an asset.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement