About this role
The Commissioning Pre - commissioning-Commissioning Coordinator will report directly to the Commissioning Site Leader, and is in charge:
- To review the commissioning preparation by the contractor, such as but not limited to: ICAPS data base Population, procedures, RFC’S preparation, OTP’s preparation;
- To supervise the pre-commissioning and the commissioning preparation and the execution at the fabrication sites, offshore at Al-Shaheen field in order to deliver an installation to CPY as ready for operation on schedule;
- To follow the good completion of RFC, AOC and TOM dossiers;
- To follow correctly the management of Punch list system by given to Contractor priorities according the commissioning sequences;
- To adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE WORKSITE(S) instructions and policies;
- To provide reports to Management as required and requested;
- To ensure that PTW system is done as PTW commissioning procedure requirements;
- To ensure a progress efficiency to keep on schedule;
- To assess satisfactory works responsibilities and job function in a safe and timely manner;
- To ensure good handover to Operation during Offshore phase;
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE WORKSITE(S) instructions and policies;
- Proactively intervene where HSE deficiencies are identified and report them to HSE department.
- Qualification: Bachelors of science (BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering;
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 10 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role;
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution;
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills;
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jervis Jimmy Dey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Jervis Jimmy Dey
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha