About this role
- Daily interface with Company discipline Engineers
- Review of Material Requisitions for equipment and materials to verify quality requirements and inspection levels.
- Coordinates Third Party Inspection Services (TPIS) for supplementary surveillance on critical packages and selected materials at vendors and sub vendors
- Coordinates activities in accordance with Company Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan and project specifications.
- Attends Kick-Off Meetings (KOM) and Pre-Inspection (PIM) on behalf of COMPANY with CONTRACTOR and VENDOR for equipment and materials with (High and Medium Criticality) and selected bulk commodities.
- Ensures Contractor compliance with the stated deliverables of the PO and COMPANY specifications
- Reviews Vendors and Contractors Inspection and Test Plan input for correctness and coordinates COMPANY engineering input
- Coordinates COMPANY attendance as per approved vendor or sub vendor Inspection & Test Plans
- Stewards the Vendor specification deviation process for assigned purchased orders.
- Reviews CONTRACTOR and COMPANY inspection surveillance reports for completeness and follows-up on any anomalies or deficiencies reported.
- Monitors and verifies CONTRACTOR and VENDOR deficiency controls for control of non-conforming product.
- Reviews Vendor preservation procedures, preservation Inspection and Test Plan activities including requirements for shipping and packing.
- Monitors the Vendor Inspection process including identification of Carry Over Work (COW) and Punchlists items.
- Coordinates Company or TPIS attendance to Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Conducts Procurement Quality Assessments as per the Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan
- Participates in selected Procurement Quality PO Compliance quality audits
• Preferred: Bachelor or Associates Engineering qualification or diploma in a mechanical or electrical discipline• Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in similar responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects.
• Experience in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interface issues• Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai