About this role
- We’re hiring a Procurement Specialist for our client, a leading thermal powerplant to join their growing team;
- This is a 24 months and extendable contractual position in Anpara location.
- Preparing and
compiling tendering documents for issuance of RFQ to shortlisted
- Review &
analysis of offers received, evaluation and preparation of comparative
- Plan strategy for
negotiation and organise meeting with vendors;
- Drafting of Approval
Reports, preparation of Purchase Orders and Contract Agreement;
- Responsible for
Procurement of Material, Equipments & Services as per project requirements;
- Supply chain
management, Logistics & Import documentation ensuring end to end timely
- Coordinating with
project team, Engineering and Site;
- Addressing &
resolving contractual issues in timely manner;
- Writing contractual letters as
and when required;
- Management of Bank
Guarantees, Payment Approvals, Amendment, Claims & Closures;
- Administration of
Contracts and Subcontracts, Monitoring of performance and deliverables;
- Experience in Power
projects, Negotiate terms with suppliers in price, quality, deadlines, Analyze
invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered, Attend meetings with the legal
department, Create purchase orders, and tally these with supply requests and orders.
- Company : Leading power project company;
- Position : Procurement Specialist;
- Work location : Noida;
- Contract duration : 12 months (extendable) on Brunel Payroll;
- Job Requirement;
- Experience : 3 Years to 9 Years.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinde Yogita is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai