About this role
About this role
• To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality; Tender
• To support in preparation of Contract documents and provide challenge to the commercial and reimbursable terms, ensure CBS is aligned with WBS etc;• To liaise with VP, Project managers and B&D entity to review Cost Estimate based on benchmark data;
• To support in preparing project CAPEX for Final Investment Decision; Budget
• To prepare for review the detailed annual budget and updates in liaison with various internal entities and in agreement with the COMPANY budget standard format provided by finance;• To participate in the presentation and to defend the budget performance as required;
• To control budget availability for each commitment; • To ensure budget control, highlighting current trends and to justify variances between Forecast and Budget;
• To establish register, to update, monitor and control the commitments, expenditure incurred and forecast for all contracts and purchase orders managed by Major Projects; • To perform specific Cost Analysis;
• To provide input to the PALM system, with regard to commitments, payment schedules, invoicing, time sheets and cost control issues, as required;• Review training Matrix for MP with Project Control and training department and ensure training are performed when needed;
Closure:• To prepare the monthly closure and make sure accruals done in PALM system are in accordance with current project(s) progress;
• To prepare all necessary documents as necessary for compliance regarding accruals; Cost reporting:
• To issue a detailed internal cost report (Trends, Areas of Concern, Budget Variance analysis, Commitment/Expenditure figures, Forecast at completion etc.) with comments and advise Project Management on cost over-runs in a timely manner;• To ensure correct and auditable records of all matters with Project expenditures, contracts, budgets, cash flows, forecasts, etc.;
• To act as the interface with the Finance entity and provide them with data for incorporation in corporate financial documents;• To supervise the contractors and suppliers cost control activities;
Invoicing: • To implement an efficient invoicing process between the different locations of each project;
• To monitor invoices, in liaison with accounting department to enable timely payment of invoices; General:
• To promote cost consciousness within the entity;• To ensure confidentially is being kept as per sensitive data;
• To liaise with internal and external auditors for cost justification ;• To prepare the required cost recovery related documentation;
• To liaise actively with Finance entity for all matters related to cost and accounting as required (Commitments, invoice processing and payment, accruals, payment claims and disputes...);• To prepare commercial close out of each contract and archive all financial documentation as per guidelines, for the MP costs center;
• To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors.
• Advanced knowledge & experience in use of relevant computer systems (SAP, Excel, Word, Powerpoint);• Fluency in English.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jervis Jimmy Dey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Jervis Jimmy Dey
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha