About this role
- Being responsible for all work of the site organization related to the construction of the Design & Build Contract, including safety, quality assurance, programme controls, delivery and assurance of the works, contract administration and cost management;
- Manage weekly and monthly progress dashboard/reports/presentations; assisting in establishing / delivering formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and project;
- Anticipate, plan, execute and measure operational and business risk mitigation including those impacting the overall region project portfolio;
- Exercising independent and professional judgment in solving problems, coordinating and illustrating issues as they relate to schedule and cost;
- Lead cross functional prioritization of contract requirements, drive process adherence and team coordination between functions;
- Drive Productivity with outage focused initiative implementation during the preparation & execution phases;
- Drive project and portfolio level revenue, margin, cash pacing, cost control tracking and reporting system/process and implement it with a purpose to report and control variance and improve financial position of project(s);
- Ensure contractual revenue recognition terms are met and paced to business;
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations;
- Communicate with the Client’s Representative to illustrate and advise actual verses planned progress.
- Bachelor's, or advanced Degree, in architecture, engineering, project management or a related field;
- At least fifteen (15) years' experience in construction including remote site African countries;
- At least ten (10) years' experience in design and build project planning and management;
- Experience in Healthcare industry desirable across multiple remote sites concurrently;
- Experience in Modular and PEB / Warehouse Building industry desirable but not mandatory.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha