About this role
Brunel are currently working in partnership with Chevron Australia to recruit an experienced Project Engineer for the ABU Janz-Lo Compression (JIC) Project, responsible for supporting the onshore brownfield Barrow Island (BWI) delivery team through the execution phase, including detailed design through start-up.
- Major Oil & Gas Operator
- Long term ongoing contract
- Market Leading Rates
- Bridge the boundaries between functional teams such as Engineering, Cost/Scheduling, Supply Chain, Construction, Operations and Maintenance including between Owner’s and Contractors’ teams.
- Act as focal point for interfaces, risk management, project controls and information management within the delivery team.
- Focal point for reporting, including monitoring and analysing contractor progress and KPIs
- Prepare, steward and monitor change control through CEMOC and PMOC processes.
- Co-ordinate action management and expedite close out.
- Provide support to package leads and contract advisors to facilitate development of consistent quality ITT and RFQ packages
- Develop and drive KDS and TDS (Key/Tactical Decision Sheets), as needed.
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience with Oil & Gas, or similar industry, required.Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in monitoring and interpreting contractor reporting, cost and schedule, is essential.
- A strong working knowledge of the various engineering disciplines such as mechanical, piping, rotating equipment, civil / structural, electrical, and instrumentation is beneficial.
- Fully competent in project engineering and management
- Good general computing skills including excel and word required.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal (English language) communications skills are essential.
- Creative, pragmatic, open-minded thinking and can do attitude are required to facilitate solutions.
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Christine Collins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth