About this role
We’re hiring a Scrum Master - Project Lead for our client, a leading healthcare domain, to join their growing team. This is C2H Opportunity for 6 months and extendable contractual position for Bangalore location (WFH till December).
- Understand project scope, goals and deliverables of the Project;
- Effectively communicate project requirements to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path;
- Help stakeholders to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools;
- Monitor, track and provide outward communication for improved transparency on team’s progress against their delivery goals for product releases;
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis;
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team;
- Drive and lead the scrum activities for the scrum teams within the ongoing sprints;
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management;
- Implement process improvements inside teams;
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and transparency;
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team;
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel/process to remove the impediment;
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems/roadblocks can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving;
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
Experience— 6+ years of relevant experience
- Any Grad with around 4+ years of experience in Agile teams ideally in Web/digital based projects, including all aspects of product development and execution;
- Familiarity with MS Office suite;
- Experience at working both independently and in a team, collaborative environment is essential;
- Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills;
- Experience in JIRA would be an added advantage;
- CSM or PSM certification is an added advantage.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Disha Mehta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement