About this role
We're seeking experienced (oil and gas construction) candidates for a contract role in Guyana : Project Manager for Construction activities.
In this role you can build on your track record of completing project support, monitoring and executing tasks to schedule and on budget. As Project Manager for the construction activites your focus will be to initiate and oversee construction yard improvement projects. You'll have independence to make decisions, based o your experience. You'll have authority and autonomy to build a better yard with a strong safety culture.
- Providing overall project cost, schedule, progress, and change management leadership
- Maintaining project schedules in MS Project or another format as required
- Conducting briefing sessions for project team members with respect to project schedule requirements and processes
- Participating in kick-off meetings with subcontractors to ensure a common understanding of safety requirements, contract provisions, costs, and change management requirements
- Supporting the development and maintenance of policies and procedures around organizational health and safety
If you are ready to take on a role with ownership and real responsibility, we want to hear from you.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Architecture or Construction Science/Management or similar field
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in construction with three (3) years’ in project management within the Oil & Gas industry
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a 401k. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are ideally placed to help you get the contract that best suits you. With Brunel you will gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keith Jones is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement