About this role
We’re hiring a Project Manager -GM for our client, a leading multinational company, to join their growing team. This is permanent position in Ajmer Rajasthan location.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for Planning , execution, overall timely progress of the Project
Responsible for P&L of Project :
a) Revenue / Sales/ Capex targets
b) Cash flow
- Material & Equipment Deliveries; Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction
- Manage issues related to Vendors with the support of Procurement Manager
- Project Governance as per Process
- Human Resource Management and Site Compliance related to Project
- Ensure Safety, Health and Environment compliance with the support of SHE Manager
- Effective communication with all stake holders
- To Coordinate with Design, Operations and Quality team for project performance
- To present Status Report to Customer and the Management of the Co. / Consortium as required
- Guiding, leading, coordinating the consortium member's throughout the execution of the project.
- To Proactively manage foreseen project risks, mitigate as necessary
- Contract Management, Variation Orders, Claims, Disputes etc. with support of Contract Manager
- Good knowledge of Railway Signalling and awareness of Interfaces with Interfacing contractors.
- Shall be responsible to manage project correspondence with Engineer as ContractorsRepresentative.
- Coordinate with different functions (Internal), Consortium Partners and Contractors for thesmooth execution of project
- Develop a detailed Project plan with Project Planner to monitor and track project progress.
- Prepare for Customer Meetings, Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
Total :20 Years of working experience
Similar Works in Rail / Metrorail : 10 years
Similar Position as Project Manager=5 Years
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinde Yogita is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai