About this role
We've recently partnered with a leading multi-national manufacturing company catering to the O&G, Industrial, Marine, Municipal and Utilities sector. They are headquartered in TX, but this position is located in Pittsburgh, PA. They're a well-established company currently searching for an experienced Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Strong communication and leadership skills are key.
- Set project timeline and prepare detailed reports to meet milestones
- Assist in developing and/or refining project management processes and procedures
- Monitor project deliverables and review project proposals, estimates and schedule
- Evaluate and approve design changes, specification and documentation releases
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress as well as assign and prioritize workload for project team
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience within the Chemicals, Civil/Heavy construction, Nuclear and/or Power sector
- PMP Certification is a must or the ability to acquire within 6 months
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong leadership/mentorship skills is important
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
We carefully review your application and in the coming weeks, you will be notified for an interview session if you are selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
After being shortlisted, you will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange for a date on your availability for the qualification interview.
During the interview, you will be assessed on your level of experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking for the position.
After successfully making through the phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled between the candidate and recruiter. This session can be a more in-depth interview to review your communication and interpersonal skills.
Submission of candidates resume for client’s approval and screening.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shourya Saxena is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston